Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Cape's Broken Heart

From the bottom of my broken heart, I would like to say you are the cause of my broken heart.
From the bottom of my broken heart, I am so sad that you do not appreciate what i have done for you, what i have i gave to you, but it wasn't enough.
From the bottom of my broken heart, I give give give and give, not to say i expect to get anything back, i don't even see you show some care for me, how am i doing, why have i been so quiet lately??.........NO!!!
From the bottom of my broken heart, I love you so so so much, but people keep telling me , forget it, you don't love me, but i don't care, because i love you.
From the bottom of my broken heart, even though you don't love me back, i am fine, because i feel happy loving you , i feel it's more than enough watching your smile from afar.
From the bottom of my broken heart, even though you are with another, It's fine, I'm ok, I will always be here for you, because I love you forever and always.........

2 comments: